Use these powerful and effective yoga poses for your arm workouts. These 8 poses will sculpt, define, tone, and strengthen your entire upper body and core.
We developed a quick yoga sequence that targets the upper body. This effective flow will fine-tune your alignment while strengthen and toning your arms, shoulders and back. You’ll also engage the muscles of your core (because we know just how amazing yoga is for your abs).
You don’t need any equipment, just your yoga mat or towel, making this routine perfect for when you’re in your apartment or a hotel room. So give this quick yoga flow a try and you’ll walk away feeling more balanced, confident and with a strong upper body.
Do this workout before hitting the beach, and your arms will look even more beautiful, lean and toned.
- Lower down into Chaturanga, then back up to high plank pose 5x.
- On rep #5, hold at the bottom for 3 counts, then press all the way back up to high plank.
- Repeat this 2x.
Related article: 5 Impressive Moves To Create Titillating Tighter Toned Arms And Abs
2. Knee to Tricep
- Start in high plank.
- Pull one knee in to touch your tricep.
- Hold for 1 second, then return to high plank.
- Repeat 10x.
- For an added challenge, hold your knee to your tricep after the 10 reps for 10 seconds.
- Repeat other side.
- Start on all 4s.
- Then press through your hands and lift your hips up to this position.
- Press the heels into the floor and lift your knee caps.
- Hold here for 5-10 breathes.